• Bharti AXA Life Insurance is the name of the Company and Bharti AXA Life Guaranteed Income Pro
is only the name the traditional Non-participating insurance policy and does not in any
way represent or indicate the quality of the policy or its future prospects.
• This product brochure is indicative of the terms, conditions, warranties and exceptions
contained in the insurance policy bond
• Riders are optional and available at additional cost
• Life Insurance Coverage is available under this policy
• Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.
• Winner Life Insurance - Guaranteed Income/Return Plans Category. Survey of 2250 people by NielsenIQ across categories
• Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Limited, IRDAI Registration No.: 130
Registered Office: Unit No. 1904, 19th Floor, Parinee Crescenzo, 'G' Block, Bandra
Kurla Complex, BKC Road, Behind MCA Ground, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051,
CIN No.: U66010MH2005PLC157108
Terms and conditions
1. Free-look option:
- If the Policyholder disagrees with any of the terms and conditions
of the Policy, there is an option to return the original Policy along with a letter stating
reason/s within 15 days of receipt of the Policy in case of offline Policy and within 30
days of receipt of the Policy in case of Policy sourced through distance marketing (i.e.
online sales). The Policy will accordingly be cancelled and the Company will refund an
amount equal to the Premium paid and may deduct a proportionate risk premium for
the period on cover, the medical expenses incurred by the Company (if any) and the
stamp duty charges. All rights under this Policy shall stand extinguished immediately
on cancellation of the Policy under the free look option.
If the Policy is opted through Insurance Repository (IR), the computation of the said
Free Look Period will be as stated below:- For existing e-Insurance Account: For the
purpose of computation of commencement of free look period, the date of delivery of
email confirming the credit of the insurance policy by IR shall be reckoned as the
starting date of 15 days period.
For New e-Insurance Account: If an application for e-Insurance Account accompanies
the proposal for insurance, the date of receipt of the ‘welcome kit’ from the IR with
the credentials to log on to the e-Insurance Account(eIA) or the delivery date of the
email confirming the grant of access to the eIA or the delivery date of the email
confirming the credit of the Insurance Policy by the IR to the eIA, whichever is later
shall be reckoned for the purpose of computation of the free look period.